Homemaker & Companion Care
Our elderly clients count on our Caregivers to be trusted friends and helpful companions
Unfortunately as we age, things slow down. Most of us look at our ‘GOLDEN YEARS’ as a chance to experience life and friends more without the everyday hassles of earning a living, or raising a family. For some it can be a daunting challenge and rift with personal setbacks that make everyday living more difficult.
Many seniors find it difficult to get around or out of the house on their own and need some sort of assistance. Often family members have their own responsibilities and can’t actively look after a loved ones. This can lead to feelings of loneliness or isolation.
No matter where you reside, across the country or down the street, you can feel relieved knowing a personally selected Golden Age Caregiver is available to be there when needed. Your loved one doesn’t need to feel alone and can have a reliable companion and compassionate friend visit regularly to provide simple basics such as companionship, conversation, local transportation to appointments and much more.
Our experienced in-home caregivers can allow your loved one to feel engaged at home, continue to be socially active in their community and assist with other activities such as visiting friends, family, and keeping medical appointments.
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
The instrumental activities of daily living include the following:
- Using the telephone: being able to dial numbers, look up numbers, etc.
- Medication Reminders: taking the appropriate medications and correct dosages on time
- Preparing meals: making appropriate food choices and preparing meals safely
- Maintaining the home: doing or arranging for housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping: being able to shop for groceries and other small necessities, and transport purchases from store to home
- Transportation: being able to drive to appointments, shopping, etc.
Whether the senior is able to perform all of the activities of daily living independently, needs help with just a few or needs help with most of them, Golden Age Caregivers, LLC will help tailor the care plan to meet these needs. Call us today at 561-613-3346 for a consultation and to get started on a personalized plan of care.
Clients have relied on Golden Age Caregivers, LLC to provide simple homemaker and companion care services such as:
- Engaging conversation
- Social events and friend visits
- Shopping and errands
- Personal correspondence
- Home projects
- Safety and security
- Play games and cards
- Reminisce and listen to stories about the past
- Plan visits, and outings
- Maintain and manage a calendar
- Arrange appointments
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with personal tasks
- Organize mail
- Mail bills and letters
We personally match each caregiver to the needs and requirements of each client individually. We ensure the best possible fit between client and caregiver by considering the needs of the client and pairing a caregiver that will provide exceptional companionship.
If you have a loved one in need of Homemaker and/or Companion care services, call Golden Age Caregivers, LLC at 561-613-3346 today to begin the matching process.